Market Viewer Data Sheet
- D: 110 mm (4.33 in), H: 92 mm (3.62 in)
- 5MP image sensor, 2704x2104 resolution
- IP66 (indoor/outdoor), 1080p video
- 112° field of view, Human detection at 70 feet
- Aperture: F/2.0: 1.25x digital pan/tilt/zoom
- Wireless: (Optional Adapter) 802.11 b/g/n over 2.4GHz
- Ethernet: 10/100Mbs, MDI/MDI-X Auto-Sensing
- Power over Ethernet: Standard 802.3af for one-cable installation
- AC Power: (Optional Adapter) Enabled- supports 110-220V
- Power Consumption: 9.6 watts
- Onboard Storage: Ultra high-endurance MicroSD: 20, 40, or 90 days
- Operating Conditions: Temperature -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F); Humidity 30% - 85% RH
- In the Box: Torx key, mounting screws, anchors, waterproof ethernet connector
- Compliance: FCC, CE, NDAA, TAA
Additional Components Needed Beyond What's In the Camera Box:
- PoE Switch- included in your order
- Cat5 Cabling (not included)
- Monitor (optional)
- Monitor Controller such as an Amazon Firestick (optional)
We recommend 1-3 cameras for most markets. A smaller than typical market can be covered by one camera. Most markets will be covered by two cameras. The best way to place the typical market is one camera at the back of the room so the whole market can be seen and another camera close to the kiosk so user's interactions at the kiosk can be seen.
If the room is very large or there are multiple kiosks, then 3 cameras may be preferable to get full coverage of the market or views of the interactions at each kiosk. Panoptyc can counsel on the optimal number of cameras for a given market as needed.
If this is a hardline connection, to ensure the following network requirements are met with the installation site's IT department:
*Installation instructions are found on our camera provider's website. Please contact Panoptyc for all support and training related questions or concerns.