Giving Panoptyc access to your kiosk market reports
Watch video here
To create an additional user:
- To create an additional user, click Settings in the navigation bar.
- Select Users from the drop down menu.
- Click New User on the upper right side of the screen.
- Fill in the required fields marked with an asterisk (*).
- Choose a role for the user from the drop down menu. The roles are explained below.
- Manager has access to all aspects of the VMS and Parlevel applications.
- Driver can only access his or her assigned and planned routes in the VMS and the Stock application. They can make OCS orders through Parlevel Link if set up, but only for their assigned routes/locations.
- Money Entry has access to Service History with the ability to consolidate routes.
- Warehouse has access to Warehouse prekitting only.
- Implementation can access the Implementation Tool to build machines.
- Route Manager can access all parts of the VMS except Analytics.
- Technician has access to view tech tickets in the Stock application for Android and iOS, but cannot access the VMS.
- Salesman can only access Parlevel Link to review account information or create OCS orders. They cannot access the VMS.These descriptions can also be found to the right of the Roles field when the respective role is selected.
To add a new user:
- On the main dashboard, hover over “Admin” and then click on “users”
- Click on the “Actions” button and then “Add New User”
- Fill out the new user’s information and assign a Role (preferably Administrator) and click on Save
- The user will receive an email invitation to register.
1. Log onto AMS
2. Go to Report Center > Market User > Panoptyc Theft Reporting
3. Select your Organization > Select the locations you would like to enable automatic reporting for.
4. When you hit Submit, a message box will pop up to remind users that you agree to share your data with a third party (Panoptyc).
5. After acknowledging and clicking OK, you will get a success message below: